Monday, October 10, 2005

Home School Has Begun!

Hello all...just a little post to let you all know what is going on. God has given my wife and I the awesome opportunity to homeschool our 2 boys. I have the privilege to teach history. I love history! It really shows the way God pursues people with His Love. How He has actively sought out relationship with mankind since the beginning of time, and how we as followers of God must share His love with others, or He finds other ways to get people's attention. Lord help me take the opportunities you give me every day to show your love!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... can this be true... tell me can this be real... BRENT UPDATED... wow! Ok so now I will read it.... Glad you're enjoying teaching the boys... I hear they love it too. =) See ya!

9:12 PM  
Blogger david huffman said...

oooohhhh! me too! i love history! i like to see how God did things. and i like to see the anomallies that really throw historians and scientists and everyone else into a huff because God did something outside of their explanatories...

ok.... so i'm a nerd....

anyhow; i'm glad to see that you enjoy what you get to do!

i'll be contacting you again soon.

for now, e.t. must call home.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home